Bad Kleinkirchheim – situated between clear blue skies and vast expanses of pristine, powdery snow. At altitudes from 1,100 to 2,055m, there are many things to experience.
WINTER HIGHLIGHT: "The Family-Euro", the sensation package of the winter
! Your child gets a 6 day ski pass for just € 6,-, if one adult buys a 6 day ski pass for him self. More information you find here
. Bookable from 04.01. - 07.03.2014. After that time everyone can ski for free at the all-inclusive time!NEW
: 4-seater chairlift "Millstätter See"
with a new, 850m long slope in St. Oswald! The family run with great views over the mountain and lake scenery of the Nocky Mountains.
• 2 thermal spas
(St. Kathrein Th ermal Spa & Roman Thermal Spa)
• 26 state-of-the-art lift facilities (4 cable car lines, 6 chair lift s, 15 T-bar lift s)
• 110km of perfectly groomed pistes
(18km of blue pistes, 77km of red pistes, 8km of black pistes)
• Speed measurement track
• “Zauberland” for kids
• Insulated resting benches
• Heated ski depots
• Ski courses
for beginners and advanced skiers. Book here
the ski course for your childrens or yourself.
• Ski Rental
- you don`t need any huge holiday pags anymore. Always ski with the newest ski material. Book straight here
• 23 ski huts
tracks spanning a network of 50km in length
• Winter hiking in the Nockberge mountains on winter hiking trails spanning 60km
• Snow-shoe hiking
– leave your mark in the pristine white
• 4 tobogganing tracks (open until late in the evening)
• Romantic trips in horse-drawn carriages
• Husky sledding safari
• Fresh mountain air, soft , powdery snow and unforgettable moments… all included!
• Just 150 metres to the ski lifts
Have a look at our experience packages
and find out what we can offer you this winter season.