3 or 7 nights in a double room including Trattlerhof indulgence half-board. Welcome cocktail with the Forstnig family.
Your Jubilee Week programme can contain the following offers upon request:
• 1 hike in the Nockberge Mountains with a chalet meal together with the Forstnig family
• 1 horse carriage ride to the Einkehr chalet restau¬rant, aperitif reception round the camp fire
• 1 joint wine tasting at the “Troadkastn” with a well-known wine grower
• 1 torch-lit walk with ponies and horses
• 1 guided tour of our own ecological small hydro power-plant
• 1 or 2 riding sessions per room in our own riding stable (lunge, dressage or trek)
• 1 round of golf with Ms Moser at the Bad Kleinkirchheim-Kaiserburg golf club (surcharge for the green fee)
Kärnten Card & Bad Kleinkirchheim Card with more than 100 attractive destinations, free use of cable cars, guided hiking and bike tours and much more.
Relax in the sauna and pool landscape or at the exclusive lido on Lake Millstatt. Free use of fishing pond, tennis and beach volleyball courts at the Einkehr chalet restaurant. Jubilee Weeks special programmes
(some surcharges apply)
24. 05.–31. 05. 2014 – Week 1
Nock/art week for all lovers of mountains and culture. Visit to the art project “Hotel Konkurrenz” and the symposium “Kunstraum Natur”
15. 06.–22. 06. 2014 – Week 2
• Visit to the Bad Kleinkirchheim “Kulturgastspiele” guest culture performances
• Charity Wine & Golf Cup in support of SOS Children’s Villages. Golf tournament with attractive social program¬me and auction of wine and rarities.
13. 09.–20. 09. 2014 – Week 3
• Autumn cow train bringing the cattle down from their alpine pastures in St. Oswald to the festival grounds
• International Austrian Alpine Rally for vintage cars in Bad Kleinkirchheim
25. 10.–01. 11. 2014 – Week 4
Franz Klammer World Cup Hiking Day. Hike on the World Cup piste with the Carinthian Olympic champion.
All programs are suitable for families, couples and singles!
More informations you find here